In the following, we provide information on the collection and processing of personal data when using the www.di-lella.ch and/or www.di-lella.com website (referred together as “website”).
Pastificio Di Lella SA, Via Pobbia 2b, 6514 Sementina, Switzerland (referred as “Di Lella”)
You can reach our data protection officer at: Data protection officer of Pastificio Di Lella SA, Via Pobbia 2b, 6514 Sementina, Switzerland or by email to email@example.com
The data processing is carried out to analyse the internet traffic of our website and to improve the functionality of our website. The processing of your data is based on your consent or is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests of Di Lella.
If you have subscribed to our news service, we process your data additionally for the delivery of the news you have subscribed to. Your subscription to the news service requires your consent (double opt-in).
We process personal data arising from your use of our website or which you provide to us via our website.
Your data will not be transferred to any third party. However, we work with IT providers, who are responsible for backing up all data.
We do not collect any personal data if you use this website for purely informational purposes, i.e. if you do not subscribe and register to our news service – except data that your browser transmits to enable you to visit the website.
(1) Additionally, cookies are stored on your computer when you use the website. Cookies are small text files that are allocated to the browser you are using and saved on your hard drive, by way of which certain information is passed on to the provider that set the cookie (in this case, us). Their purpose is to make the online service more user-friendly and effective.
(2) This website uses transient cookies (temporary use until you close your browser) and persistent cookies (which continue after your browser is closed):
(3) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences, for example to block third-party cookies or all cookies. However, please note that you may then not be able to use all of the functions of this website.
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies,” text files that are stored on your computer and permit an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie regarding your use of the website is generally transmitted to a Google server in the U.S. and stored there. The IP address transmitted by your browser within the framework of Google Analytics is not matched with any other data from Google. Moreover, we have extended Google Analytics on this website using the “anonymizeIP” code. This guarantees the masking of your IP address, allowing for all data to be collected anonymously. The full IP address is only sent to a Google server in the U.S., and abbreviated there, in exceptional cases.
(2) Google uses this information on our behalf to analyse your use of the website, to compile reports on the website activities and to provide us with other services related to website usage and internet usage. You can prevent the storage of cookies through the corresponding setting in your browser software; however, please note that if you do so, you may not be able to use all of the functions of this website to their full extent.
(3) You can additionally prevent Google’s collection of the information generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and Google’s processing of this data by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available here.
(1) We would be pleased to keep you informed about the latest news by way of our news service and send you press releases, company reports and brochures. To register to our news service, we require your gender, first name, last name, company, address, country and your email address as well as the order list of services and your language preference. You can enter your data in the fields provided. After sending this data, you will receive an email from us at the e-mail address you provided with a confirmation link that you must click to verify the e-mail address you provided and activate the news service.
(2) We will only store your data for the purpose of our news service.
(3) You can edit or unsubscribe from the news service at any time and in so doing revoke permission for the further use of your data. You can find the links to edit your data or withdraw from the mailing list at the end of every email sent by us via our news service or alternatively use the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Unless otherwise stated, we store usage data and other personal data as long as we think necessary or appropriate to comply with applicable laws or otherwise for the purposes for which they are processed. We will delete your data as soon as it is no longer needed and in any case after the expiry of any legally prescribed maximum retention period. If you use our news service, your data will be stored for as long as you are subscribed to the news service.
If the legal requirements are met, you have the following rights:
In addition, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data, which is based on your consent or our legitimate interests.
To assert your rights, please contact the responsible data protection officer at email@example.com
If you have a complaint about how we are dealing with your personal data, please contact us via the email address above.
We maintain up-to-date technical measures to ensure data security, in particular to protect your personal data from risks during data transmission and from being accessed by third parties. These are adjusted according to the current state of technology.
Date of last revision: August 1st, 2018